Before our children were born, they had a special conversation with God. They asked Him to give them parents that would care for them, help them with their special needs and most of all love them more than anything else. With that we were chosen as parents to these beautiful children. And for that we are honored and forever grateful. 
Thank you Emma & Harrison for choosing us.
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 13, 2009

So proud it makes me cry! And for anyone who knows me, it doesn't take much!

I know I'm biased, I'm supposed to be as a mom, but I have to say it. I have BEAUTIFUL children! Every time I look at them I tear up. Look at those faces. And whenever we meet someone who knows Emma, whether it's at school or church or her friends' parents, they all say the same thing..."She's such a joy!" And yes she is! And just wait until they get to know Harrison! It's why I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment